As a well established company with over 35 years experience, we strive to maintain a high quality service for all our customers, priding ourselves on our flexible and pro-active approach
A Rich heritage
Our History and experience within the transformer industry and allied industry dates back to 1981 when were known as Allsteel & Pannell Ltd, employing 9 people and operating from a small unit in Witham, Essex.
Changes came about in 1998 when the company name was changed to Transformer Manufacturing Company Ltd (TMC) and we moved to a 20000 sq ft premises in Maldon, Essex.
Over the subsequent years staff and turnover went up and now we employ 30 people with a multi million pound turnover serving all major Electrical Wholesale companies, Original Equipment manufacturer and have become an approved supplier to London underground and Network Rail.
- Over 35 years in the Transformer industry
- 30 strong team of engineers & technicians
- Multi million pound turnover
- Serving all major Electrical Wholesale companies
- Approved supplier to London underground & Network Rail
- Competitive pricing structure